Re: [opensuse-factory] RFC: Announcing important changes in the distribution
  • From: Rob OpenSuSE <rob.opensuse.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:13:12 +0000
2009/12/10 Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Le jeudi 10 décembre 2009, à 11:05 +0100, Andreas Jaeger a écrit :

I see some consensus for this, so what tag should be used in the subject to
mark it? Let's reword the proposal to work with missing details...

I suggest RFC for the tag. That's what some people already use, and it
makes sense.

But RFC is useful for getting comments on new designs for example.

These annoucements are more about breakage, or incompatible changes,
and less opening discussion.

A different tag would seem useful for that.

Maybe "BRK" or something?

Rob