Re: [opensuse-factory] RFC: Announcing important changes in the distribution
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:05:01 +0100
On Wednesday 02 December 2009 18:57:45 Lubos Lunak wrote:
[...]
The place for such announcements would be this list, with some specific
subject to make it easier to spot them (and perhaps some more firm
pointing to the right list would be needed for those who create noise, or
something from
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2009-09/msg00354.html would be
needed).

I see some consensus for this, so what tag should be used in the subject to
mark it? Let's reword the proposal to work with missing details...

I also suggest to have a factory development page that links to all these
announcements, so that we reference them from one place. What do you think?

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany