  • From: Rob OpenSuSE <rob.opensuse.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:02:54 +0000
2009/12/7 Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

To program in C I used borland C IDE. You press ctrl-F1 over a function and
you get help on that particular function. Or you you browse the help index
to find a function to do something... AFAIK that is not possible here. Plus,
I got a set of books, in paper, explaining the set of libraries I got.
Explaining how to do things... Yes, here there is documentation, but you
have to find it. Dispersed.

This might be interesting for you then, IDE demo video at
http://qt.nokia.com/products/developer-tools/developer-tools