[opensuse-factory] Product Creator image problems on system with multiple CD/DVD drives
  • From: Jeromy Smith <jeromy@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:33:03 -0600
I have created an image using Product Creator on openSUSE 11.2 that
has a couple of add on sources (oss, non-oss, updates, nvidia). On a
system with a single DVD drive, the installation completes
successfully and in a timely manner. On a system with two drives, the
installation takes a considerably longer time to complete. If I look
at /var/log/YaST2/y2log, I can see that it is trying to mount the
second drive continually throughout the install process. Is this
behavior expected? Are there any install options that can make it
ignore the second drive?

Thanks,
Jeromy