Re: [opensuse-factory] RFC: Announcing important changes in the distribution
  • From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:16:57 +0100
On Friday 04 of December 2009, Vincent Untz wrote:
The PackageKit story didn't really happen this way. I asked in
#opensuse-kde if it was okay to update PackageKit, someone told me to
ask the kupdateapplet maintainer, and everybody was okay.

Now, surely, there was some miscommunication in all that, since the
PolicyKit change didn't raise any alarm at that point. But the
communication did happen.

I don't remember you telling me the #opensuse-kde part, but anyway, the
result shows the communication then could use an improvement.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer