  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 13:26:24 +0100 (CET)

On Monday, 2009-12-07 at 11:57 +0100, Per Jessen wrote:

Egbert Eich wrote:

I agree with your statement. However for contributing small things,
look at the code to track down a bug doesn't require very good
probramming skills.

I'm not convinced that is correct - at least personally, I need to know
how something is supposed to work before I can even begin think to look
for why it doesn't work. It doesn't matter whether it is code or an old
radio with a bad soldering or a broken resistor.

Exactly...

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.