Re: [opensuse-factory] documenting new behaviors
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 10:45:41 +0100
Rob OpenSuSE <rob.opensuse.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Yes, but it's the website that offers the documentation for download
that has issues. I initially reported it to project mail list, but it
tends to be suse.de ppl who are interested, but the problem is on
novell.com which is referred by opensuse.org.

If you have docs published for 11.2, it makes sense that the web pages
offering their download are accurate, surely they don't have
"authoring" deadlines and can be checked & fixed by webmaster?

Besides novell.com/documentation, the openSUSE project should offer
download links and descriptions from opensuse.org or a dedicated project
server. I think, someone is working on this (but I'm not sure).

--
Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation