Re: [opensuse-factory] Leafnode dropped ?!
  • From: Rob OpenSuSE <rob.opensuse.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 10:53:33 +0000
2009/11/26 Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>:

to cut the discussion short:
1. you want to take the package?
2. if you answer yes, i can revive the package for you and give you
  access.

Update, I have been attempting to get leafnode(8) running properly but
am stumped as it's not downloading the group list and filling
groupinfo file. Attempt to get support from leafnode email list after
subscribing failed, message sent to list day after subscription
bounced telling me that I have to be subscribed.

Whilst I'd be happy using it and packaging it with an active upstream
that can offer support, I don't want to be put in position of
effectively taking over responsibility for the project and debugging
it on my own.

Unless leafnode project show they're still active, I'll be giving up.

Rob