Re: [opensuse-factory] documenting new behaviors
  • From: Egbert Eich <eich@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:58:14 +0100
On Wed, Dec 02, 2009 at 09:59:38AM +0000, Rob OpenSuSE wrote:
2009/12/2 jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>:

file:///usr/share/doc/release-notes/openSUSE/RELEASE-NOTES.en.html#04

Some explanation was given, I certainly was reminded of it by info
provided 11.2 RC's & Final.

I understood jdd's request going beyond that.
He was asking to bring print out the notes when someone is trying to
use the old tool.

Probably (I guess this is meant to be best in Wiki) some notes ought
to be available as we go along, so stumbling blocks aren't forgotten.
But I find in past Wiki rather hard to work with, which might be
improved now, may be we could "Pastebin" some notes together and add
them to a thread?

We are working on a new wiki structure so stuff should be easier to find
in the future.
I still consider a wiki the better tool for that. 'pastebins' are for
rapid exchange of larger blocks of information you only need very temporarily.

Cheers,
Egbert.

--
Egbert Eich (Res. & Dev.) SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
X Window System Development