  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 17:46:13 -0500
On 2009/12/01 23:26 (GMT+0100) jdd composed:

Le 01/12/2009 22:51, Felix Miata a écrit :

the solution is sax2 -a, simply, so may be a very simplifyed sax2 is
enough (may be a simple script)

Have you ever tried 'X -configure'? If it fails for you, you could file an
upstream bug, since it's built into X and shouldn't depend on Novell staff to
make work.

don't know about that.

Listen... I had years to learn how sax2 works, you can't expect me to
change all without notice.

I hear that. One only need mention KDE4 to a happy KDE3 user to know how well
received learning all new tricks can be. My point is the near future death of
SaX2 will not leave those of us whose hardware doesn't work with xrandr with
no alternative. You might as well give it a try soon, to make sure it can to
what you need when the time comes that it's all you have left.
--
" We have no government armed with power capable of
contending with human passions unbridled by morality and

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/