  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 23:31:17 +0100
Le 01/12/2009 23:07, Petr Baudis a écrit :

Others already said it, but I'd like to phrase it more clearly - the
problem you are seeing is actually most likely precisely *because* sax2
is used!

sorry, no.

I tryed to use sax2 because the conputer didn't work.

I installed this computer with a monitor. With an other monitor (on an
other location), I had no graphical screen (no even kdm, blank screen,
monitor leds flashing)

so what should I do? sax2 used to work.

in fact sax2 -a solved the problem, but I found this much later.

I had the exact same problem when connecting an external monitor on a
laptop (no more screen, not even the laptop one)

and all this *without* xorg.con file...

it's just to say that sax2 -a solved the problem and I know of no
other solution. may be there is one (probably), but how can I know?

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org