[opensuse-factory] Easier distribution update via zypper
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:47:51 +0100
Hi,
When I tried distribution update via zypper I found that changing repositories
is quite annoying and should be simplified. So I create feature
https://features.opensuse.org/308420 . It describe how to benefit from
services, which defines repositories for distribution. Thus, if you want
update distribution you just refresh service to get the latest stable product
or the latest snapshot.
If you like that idea please vote for it.
Thanks for your attention.
--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team