Re: [opensuse-factory] Configure swich for IPv6 Addresses
  • From: "Günther J. Niederwimmer" <gjn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:45:07 +0100
Hello,

Am Montag, 30. November 2009 05:12:51 schrieb Günther J. Niederwimmer:
Hello,

On my system's only onboard NIC have a ipv6 Address, all secondary NIC
Cards have no IPv6 Address ?

Is there a way to configure this later ?

OK I answer my question ;)

IPv6 exist only on a connected NIC, is this correct ?

On my Server all onboard NIC have a IPv6, the late configured second
DualCard (2 NIC) configures as 1. Vlan, 2. Nic normal configured have no
IPv6 (SLES 11)

I have a second question.....

When I configure vlan's, all vlan have the same IPv6 address, is this correct
and changeable ?

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

Günther J. Niederwimmer