[opensuse-factory] Configure swich for IPv6 Addresses
  • From: "Günther J. Niederwimmer" <gjn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 05:12:51 +0100
Hello,

On my system's only onboard NIC have a ipv6 Address, all secondary NIC Cards
have no IPv6 Address ?

Is there a way to configure this later ?

I tested this with 2 computer all secondary NIC Cards have no iPv6 Config
after configuration ?

On my Server all onboard NIC have a IPv6, the late configured second DualCard
(2 NIC) configures as 1. Vlan, 2. Nic normal configured have no IPv6 (SLES
11)

On my Client, 1. NIC onboard (Intel) lo and pan0 have also a IPv6 the 2. NIC
a Intel client card have NO IPv6 address ? (openSUSE 11.2)

Have any a hint for this Problem ?
--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

Günther J. Niederwimmer