Re: [opensuse-factory] Leafnode dropped ?!
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 00:05:23 -0600
Well, I was seeking for people to take my packages over. I didn't want
to SPAM all lists, so I asked where I thought the chance that somebody
would step up was reasonably good.

That is where the process breaks though - you ask, nobody answers,
package is dropped.

Yes, and we have wiki that can provide such service like packages for
adoption.

Single page that can be populated with packages that need maintainer, or more
pages that can be populated with different groups and more explanatory text.
It is up to package maintainers to come up with required information for
successful packaging so that we from wiki team can help with pages that will
make nice structure that is easy to browse.

--
Regards Rajko,

openSUSE Wiki Team: http://en.opensuse.org/Wiki_Team
People of openSUSE: http://en.opensuse.org/People_of_openSUSE/About