[opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-ppc] No More Official PPC Distro
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:54:26 +0100
Hello,

I have several viable Powermacs that can run openSUSE. Peter Czanik
uses it on a Pegasos PPC machine.

And on some EFIKA machines (Freescale MPC5200) and an MPC8610 developer
system...

So, what's the interest? I'm not sure how much help I can be other
than testing but I'd like to find out who else is using or wanting to
use openSUSE on PPC.

Right now only some occasional testing, as my second son was born this
spring so most of my time is dedicated to my family. I'll hopefully have
more time from next spring...
Bye,
CzP