Re: [opensuse-factory] ./configure Permission Denied
  • From: Hubert Mantel <mantel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:12:46 +0100
Hi,

On Tue, Nov 24, Donn Washburn wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion folks - Marcus and Hubert

Yes! I will take it out of fstab and reboot. I did it because I
thought it would allow a user to mount the noauto drive..
It is a plug in USB and would cause a long boot up if removed.

No need to drop the user option if it is useful for you. Just append the
"exec" option, such as: user,exec. This will override the implicit noexec
option, but it needs to come _after_ the user option.

73 de Donn Washburn

Hubert Mantel