Re: [opensuse-factory] ./configure Permission Denied
  • From: Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 08:28:00 -0600
On 11/24/2009 08:08 AM, Hubert Mantel wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Nov 24, Donn Washburn wrote:

No Sir! I even as a test set all of the files to 777 and it fails.

Also here is a strace conf.err output. It is short

You may have found it!!!!

/etc/fstab shows sdc1 as clear of noexec but /etc/mtab shows it. Where
does mtab get its information?

Did you mount the partition as unprivileged user (option "user" in fstab)?
"user" implies "noxec".

73 de Donn Washburn

Hubert Mantel

Thanks for the suggestion folks - Marcus and Hubert

Yes! I will take it out of fstab and reboot. I did it because I
thought it would allow a user to mount the noauto drive..
It is a plug in USB and would cause a long boot up if removed.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street Email:" n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx "