[opensuse-factory] ./configure Permission Denied
  • From: Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 21:25:52 -0600
Hey Group;

Do I need to replace bash to solve the problem with every source not
allowing ./configure to run.
Try a source with a ./configure script and every one of them give a
"Permission Denied". This is a RC2 problem never seen before from a SuSE
version from way back 5 or 6. I must assume this is just any over
site. Please fix it.

Or is it necessary to look elsewhere for a Linux distribution lacking a
defective bash, syslinux and/or fuse.
bash version is "bash-4.0.19-5-i586",

This is a very irritating problem. This complaint comes from "-bash:".
as "-bash: ./configure Permission Denied"

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street Email:" n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx "