Re: [opensuse-factory] Leafnode dropped ?!
  • From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 23:59:16 +0100
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 04:48:39PM -0300, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 23/11/09 11:07, houghi wrote:

what I am seeing is that openSUSE is becoming more and more only focused
on KDE/GNOME and all the rest is pushed back, except the Zypper stuff.

What makes you think that ?

For one they dropped leafnode.

see..there is a damn huge amount of stuff to
be taken care of...

I understand and the reson why I asked if there is a list of dropped
packages because of not having a packager anymore. That way we can
determine how big the issue is and IF there is an issue at all.

Perhaps there isn't and it would be great to have that confirmed.

houghi
--
First we thought the PC was a calculator. Then we found out how to turn
numbers into letters with ASCII and we thought it was a typewriter. Then