Re: [opensuse-factory] Ncurses Yast2 printer Wizard
  • From: Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:21:18 -0600
On 11/21/2009 01:19 AM, Donn Washburn wrote:
Hey Group;

I recently got a USB printer. Using a console version of Yast2

Hardware>Printer>Wizard to USB port

a right side box comes up empty. Yast2 has no way to input/add or alter
the box. Should Yast2 find the USB printer once the correct connection
be set. hwinfo finds it and lsusb sees it. lsmod shows the module as
installed and finally udev does show all of the lp devices.

I figured it out. It was a "Documentation" left out file that the
manufacturer's program was looking for. Fixed now

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street Email:" n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx "