Re: [opensuse-factory] Leafnode dropped ?!
  • From: Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:01:04 +0100
Hi,

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:16:27 +0100
Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

leafnode can easily be picked up by another (even external)
maintainer.

And, speaking as the former maintainer of the package, it is very
low-maintenance, there is not much to do for this package.

But even when I was still at SUSE, I was not using leafnode anymore,
and I don't think it is good for a package when the maintainer has no
real clue of the subject ;)

If there are still active users out there, one of them should pick it
up, it is really easy to maintain.

Have fun,

seife
--