[opensuse-factory] Broken
  • From: Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 06:26:25 -0600
things that are broken in RC2 latest DVD and zupper dup

First off - It was required to completely reload from a good DVD 11.2
RC2 due to a power outage.
The result was that "/" partition was not clean. It was a ext4
partition. I used the DVD Repair option.
What I found was that the ext4 module was not installed and therefore
the Repair Partition failed when it got to the ext4 partition. I
suspect and lsmod confirmed that the ext4 module was not available

So on this very fresh reload, before anything was done I did a zypper
dup and it found around 1000 changes.
OK! now I call up Yast2 and it fails due to not finding libperl****.so

Yast2t was fixed by using zypper up

--