Re: [opensuse-factory] yast sw mgmt - Gnome & KDE really different?
  • From: Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:23:29 +0100
Dňa 19.11.2009 12:18, David C. Rankin wrote / napísal(a):
Guys,

On my gnome install I have a really weird yast sw management module. My
guess is that it is just to gnome one, but I want to confirm. So do the
normal and gnome yast software management apps really have that
different of a UI? If so, can I make the gnome one back into the one I'm
used to?

And this seems to be an issue mentioned in Brainstorming also -
http://en.opensuse.org/BrainStorming_Prague#YaST_software_management_UI_for_Qt_and_Gysttk_inconsistent_and_sometimes_hard_to_use
Is it time to fix it?

--
S pozdravom / Best regards,