Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug Reports, not automagically cc-ing reporter
  • From: Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:58:16 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@xxxxxxx> [11-16-09 15:48]:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

Why do I have to add myself to the CC list of a bug when I am the
original reporter? Seems reasonable that I was interested.

The original reporter is automatically cc'ed, but does not get his
own comments.

recent occurance:

bug 555484 (YaST2)

comment 1 by Shiuang Qui requesting log files

I never received the request by emai. ???

It has happened several times in the last 5 or 6 months that I have
noticed.

Under "Preferences" is:

Automatically add me to the CC list of bugs I change

I have it set to "Site Default" (I never touched it).

Viele Gruesse
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)

--
Eberhard Moenkeberg