Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug Reports, not automagically cc-ing reporter
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:49:29 -0500
* Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [11-16-09 15:37]:
Patrick Shanahan wrote:

Why do I have to add myself to the CC list of a bug when I am the
original reporter? Seems reasonable that I was interested.

That's weird, I've never had to do that.

It doesn't seem to have been that way in the past, but several recent
reports that I have made have had requests for additional info that I
only saw when checking their status in the browser. I have had to
manually add myself as CC.

I believe it should be automagic!