Re: [opensuse-factory] rc2 -> gm deltas?
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 19:33:00 +1100
On 15/11/09 18:50, Stephan Kulow wrote:
On Friday 13 November 2009 10:55:33 Stephan Kulow wrote:

Am Freitag 13 November 2009 schrieb Luiz Fernando Ranghetti:

Hi,

Where can I found the RC2 -> GM deltas or is safe to do this with the
RC1 -> GM availables?

Honestly, I have no idea what the deltas are made against. I think it's
actually RC2 and then renamed incorrectly. And I have no RCs left anymore
to try.

Ok, I found a mirror that still has RC1 (and actually every milestone down to
11.0 :) - and the deltas work on them ;(

I removed that delta directory now - shit happens.

Greetings, Stephan

You work too hard to keep up, Stephan.

Take a break, take a deep breath, take stock - and the shit will stop
hitting the fan :-) .

BC

--
I work to live not live to work.