Re: [opensuse-factory] rc2 -> gm deltas?
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 21:08:03 +1100
On 13/11/09 20:55, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Freitag 13 November 2009 schrieb Luiz Fernando Ranghetti:

Hi,

Where can I found the RC2 -> GM deltas or is safe to do this with the
RC1 -> GM availables?

Honestly, I have no idea what the deltas are made against. I think it's
actually RC2 and then renamed incorrectly. And I have no RCs left anymore
to try.

Greetings, Stephan

As I stated in another post, "The myth of management is that it exists."

So why not find out the answer to the question from those who do know
and post it to the OP here?

Not a too demanding request would you not agree?

BC

--

I work to live not live to work.