Re: [opensuse-factory] Kernel clarification
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:44:40 +1100
On 13/11/09 19:15, Philipp Thomas wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:20:08 +1100, you wrote:

But then you made the broad statement that the kernel gives up when a
feature is not available is what I was responding to

Maybe you should get yourself a new pair of glasses :) I didn't state
anything in this thread before my reply to your response to Jeff.

And it's still true that for some features the kernel does give up
when they're not available.

Philipp

Ah, nothing before "[my] response to your response, but then in response
to me......

Never mind, as I said, this is something not worth while duelling over :-) .

BC

--
I work to live not live to work.