Re: [opensuse-factory] boxes to contributor
  • From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:28:33 +0100
On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 09:09:21AM +0100, Andrea Florio wrote:
Did you never learn NOT to ask for gifts? Either you get a gift or you
don't... asking for it is impolite.

i was wondering.. i have a collection of them since 10.3.. that's all :P

The request if you want one usually comes a week after release. So be
patient.

Once they asked what you would like to have instead as a test, I guess and
one of the options was a USB with openSUSE on it as live. Now THAT would
be nice. Much nicer to have then a box. Although the box is nice to have
on my desk at the office, earning respect from the IT people.

But really, a USB key with openSUSE logo and 11.2 on it would be really
neat. <Hint, hint, hint!>

houghi
--
Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea - massive,
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it.