[opensuse-factory] 11.1 -> 11.2 upgrade breaks keyboard
  • From: Robert Schweikert <rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:11:37 -0500
I just completed an in place upgrade using "zypper dup" from 11.1 to 11.2 on a Lenovo T400 machine. The machine boots and the keyboard works in the grub menu. However, there is no response to keyboard input at the login prompt.

Using GNOME with GDM, touchpad and buttons work.

Now I am locked out of the machine. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Robert

Software Engineer Consultant LINUX
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx 781-464-8147