Re: [opensuse-factory] Policies for 3rd Party Software?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:15:56 +0100
Per Jessen wrote:

Sascha 'saigkill' Manns wrote:

Hello Mates,

i've tried to install AdobeAIR through the original *.bin File. After
chmod +x i can execute the File. Then the Window comes who i must
agree the Terms. After agreeing the install Process begins. Then the
install is broken.The Program means, that the admin has disallowed
the installation.

I guess you were running as root?

I just downloaded the AdobeAIR and installed on my fresh install of
11.2 - no problems. (I was running as root).

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (7.6°C)