Re: [opensuse-factory] Nvidia Repo
  • From: Ken Schneider - Factory <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:56:01 -0500
Sid Boyce pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
On 11/11/09 00:04, Donn Washburn wrote:
On 11/10/2009 04:37 PM, upscope wrote:
On Tuesday 10 November 2009 01:09:11 pm Sascha 'saigkill' Manns wrote:

Hello Mates,

does anyone know, if Nvidia gives the Driver in an 11.2 Repo like:
http://download.nvidia.com/opensuse/11.1 ?

Not that I found. I used the hardway with the 11.1 one (190.42) and its
working fine on 11.2 so far.

" http://http.download.nvidia.com/opensuse/11.1 "

Mote I cut and pasted your above url. However, when I paste it in
Firefox 3.5.rc4 it adds the http. no matter how I tried it. I removed
it and Firefox always added it Only thing I can see is that firefox
cache has it set wrong. Anyone see a cause

ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86_64/ or ditto /Linux-x86/ is
where they are are all stored if anyone can use the command line to do
the install in init 3 using "sh NV*.run", that's the way I've done it
for years, never used the "easy way" whatever that is.
Regards
Sid.

The nvidia repo should be available once 11.2 is "officially" released
which should be on Thursday.