Re: [opensuse-factory] download failures, zypper still does not retry automatically
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:45:48 -0200

On Tuesday, 2009-11-10 at 22:45 +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:

On Tuesday 10 November 2009 22:37:19 Carlos E. R. wrote:

I'm using "ZYPP_ARIA2C=1". I thought that this was solved ages ago, that
zypper would retry automatically on download errors, that aria2c would
try
several mirrors in parallel, that zypper would report the bad mirror...
none of this is working yet :-(

That's a great bug report, but could you please check your zypper.log for
the
file? pastebin url will do.

Hi Carlos,

pastebin is a website where you can paste a text file and it will
generate a link with its contents, very usefull when sharing logs,
code, etc.

http://pastebin.com/

Regards,

Luiz