Re: Fwd: Re: [opensuse-factory] Kernel clarification
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:37:33 +1100
On 10/11/09 17:44, Space Case wrote:
On Nov 10, 3:29pm, Basil Chupin wrote:

Carlos, see my response to Andreas, posted a few minutes ago.
I know that you keep an extensive archive of posts going back to when
Adam was a boy :-) , so if you can remember and can find the URL about
how to fiddle the "oomph" the kernel I mention in my post then please
let me know.

openFate 305694

Thanks for this but, no, this is not the reference I am looking for.
This one is about a bug, but the one I want actually gave instructions
about what to alter in the parameters for the kernel before compiling it
to give, for example, Timer Frequency of 1000Hz instead of the default
of (?)250Hz.

BC

--

I work to live not live to work.