Re: Mitigating Multi-boot Issue [Re: [opensuse-factory] Feature #308284: Ship openSUSE 11.2]
  • From: Karl Sinn <news@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 22:50:37 +0100
Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 5. November 2009 16:10:32 schrieb Greg Freemyer:
The below discusses the technical issues of resolving the multi-boot
issues with other pre-installed linux distros. The conclusion seems
to be it is not feasible to address without delaying 11.2 beyond
reason.

I wouldn't mind about pushing back the date for 11.2 beyond reason, it would
give the other developers the time to care for minor bugs that are just not
pretty to see. Like the OpenOffice thing I just posted, and, and also the
support of true type fonts in the system settings...
I have posted a few bugs in the bugzilla which don't seem to move...

Besides this, I wonder how this grub bug can happen so late in the process. Is
everybody just doing this famous "zypper dup" all the time?

All the best
Karl