[opensuse-factory] 10 point advantage of using openSUSE
  • From: Atri <badshah400@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 22:06:19 +0530
Hi!
Now that 11.2 is (almost) upon us, I was thinking it would be a nice
idea to have something like 10 points that openSUSE does differently and
better than other linux distributions, listed on the wiki. It might
serve as good promotion if the link to the wiki is ready by the time the
release announcement is made and it is referred to in the announcement.
Of course it might be 15 rather than 10, but the point is to have some
of openSUSE 11.2's *really* special features listed here.

Let me know if you think this is a good and feasible plan, and let us
quickly agree upon the points we should highlight (how many, what, etc.)
and we can put this up on the wiki as soon as possible.
--
Atri