Re: [opensuse-factory] RC1 Trouble with OpenOffice
  • From: Karl Sinn <news@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 11:01:14 +0100
Best first go to RC2 and see if the problem still exists. It is a bit of a
waste to try to fix bugs that are not there anymore.

Hi,

I'm aware about this being a good solution, but I can not do so in the next
weeks because I simply don't have the time. I've installed many of the
Milestones and posted bugs, but for now I just can't take the time. Please
understand.

If you have the RC2 installed, then you can easily try, just follow the steps
I described. It'll take a few minutes only.

Thanks and sorry
Karl