Re: [opensuse-factory] RC1 Trouble with OpenOffice
  • From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 09:53:39 +0100
On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 09:28:52AM +0100, Karl Sinn wrote:
Hi,

I'm still on RC1 and I just used OpenOffice for the first time and I was
actually unable to do what I needed to do which was a very easy task.
I'm not sure it's a problem of openSuse, but I'm going to report here
concerning the usability of 11.2

Best first go to RC2 and see if the problem still exists. It is a bit of a
waste to try to fix bugs that are not there anymore.

houghi
--

This space left blank intentionaly