[opensuse-factory] Feature #308284: Ship openSUSE 11.2
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 15:09:25 +0100
Hi,

I want to play the voting game one last time for 11.2.
For 11.1 many complained that the quality was too bad to
ship. For 11.2 I want to test something: collect your
votes. I created

https://features.opensuse.org/308284

so we can hear your oppinion. Please do not comment +1,
but use the comments for real arguments.

And note that I can't say if this works this way. We
have to try - this is in no way binding, but if the voting
comes out to be seriously negative, I promise we will not
ship.

If you want to test: the live and net isos are under
http://download.opensuse.org/factory/iso/ (as usual) and
the 11.2 repo is uptodate. DVDs I can't offer at this point.

Greetings, Stephan