Re: [opensuse-factory] Wiki entry on Wagon (ie. zypper dup gui)
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 20:26:57 -0500
On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 6:40 AM, Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett
<dmacvicar@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday 31 October 2009 22:43:07 Greg Freemyer wrote:
Is wagon a supported upgrade method with this release?

Yes. So please report any problems you encounter.

Also, thanks for filling the wiki with information!

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Engineering Manager, YaST

By trial and error I determined Wagon does not adjust / manage the
repos, so I updated the wiki page to reflect that.

http://en.opensuse.org/Wagon

But once you use yast to set the repositories correctly, do you have
to update the yast2-wagon package from the 11.2 repository prior to
running it?

If so, doing that from the gui menu would also refresh the repo cache.

Thanks
Greg