[opensuse-factory] 11.2 RC2 more updated than factory??????
  • From: David <david.maillists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 16:04:55 +0000
Hello,

I am a newbie in OpenSuse, I decided to use Factory (I have used
Debian sid and Arch), and if I screw the system at any time, I will
install the stable version of OpenSuse :-)

I thought that Factory had the newest software, with the risk of less
stability. But I see that the factory repository has the version 3.5.3
of Firefox, whereas the factory-snapshot repository (11.2 RC2) has
version 3.5.4. How can a *snapshot* have a newer version???

Also, I would like to ask whether factory actually has the newest
versions compared to other OpenSuse's repos, or not.

Thank you very much in advance.

David

PS: Can you please kindly Cc to me any reply?