Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: distribution
  • From: Dale Ritchey <mergan14846@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:46:17 -0400
On 09/29/2009 02:55 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
Stephan Kulow wrote:

On Tuesday 29 September 2009 20:31:33 Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:

I'll take that as irony as in if openSUSE (including Novell) cannot
support (and therefore ship it) we are doomed and other distributions
will get some more users :-(

Well, what do you suggest? If noone can fix lvm bugs, how are we
supposed to help it beside declaring lvm support as broken?

Is it me, or has this thread somehow taken a really stupid turn? I
asked a question about an outstanding issue that I reported for M7.
Stephan suggested I fix the bug myself, in which case I might as well
not have bothered to report it at all. Why are we now discussing
whether the openSUSE community can fix LVM problems? Also, AFAICT, the
openSUSE community (as a whole) has yet to be charged with solving any
of the problems reported in bugzilla, so how do you foresee the
community helping with that, Stephan?

/P

No its not you there are flamers and trolls that need to go elsewhere