Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: distribution
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:59:20 +0100
On Tuesday 29 Sep 2009 16:08:36 Basil Chupin wrote:

Per has been contributing for quite some time now but - and I do not
even begin to assume that I convey his thoughts in any accurate way - I
feel that he is now getting just a bit peed off (MY words, not his)
about the situation with oS as it has been developing in recent times.

I know that I am.

I am not a programmer. I have no programming skills. All I can do is to
report about hassles. And I do *NOT* mean having to submit "bug reports"
about something which does not even work to begin with when it should
work and should have been tested by the programmers/developers before
the sheebang was released for download by the public- and cost the
public time and money to download the crap (example: CDs which were
(?)~400MB big when they should have been ~700MB big).

5 years ago I had pride in waiting to get my copy of the latest SuSE and
I had spoken with confidence to my friends using anything other than
SuSE about the joy of using SuSE.

Now I keep my mouth shut, and if asked about Linux I point them towards
Ubuntu/Kubuntu and, in recent times, towards Arch Linux.

Dominique

BC

Well i just got to say it when certain people said i was alone in the stuff i
had been talking about in both KDE and OpenSuse in general once again they
have been proved Very wrong .

If certain people care to look back they will see i did say this will NOT go
away and i was right was i not , People are not happy with the slapshot way
things are going on some devs (Will Stephenson i think it was) have taken
things on board and are to be praised but some well nuff said and before any
bright herbert says learn to code i have tried it is just not something that
happens for me .

Pete .

< Previous Next >