Re: [opensuse-factory] status: distribution
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 11:45:23 -0400
* Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx> [09-08-09 11:28]:

I have builds for Milestone7, but I'm facing a heavy dillema:

Somehow the base system became unstable without any chances to it that I'm
aware of, see e.g. bugzilla.novell.com/537366

And there isn't really much time left to debug this for real as we need
to have it on the mirrors before the power loss. But releasing it in this
state won't get us many friends. I'm pretty sure it's one or two root
causes, the problem is to find them ;(

http://download.opensuse.org/factory/iso/ has new ISOs and the factory repo
has M7, perhaps more people looking into the problem help.

I have updated, zypper dup, to M7 from M6 and rebooted new kernel w/o a
problem. x86_64