[opensuse-factory] status: distribution
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 17:26:49 +0200
Hi,

I have builds for Milestone7, but I'm facing a heavy dillema:

Somehow the base system became unstable without any chances to it that I'm
aware of, see e.g. bugzilla.novell.com/537366

And there isn't really much time left to debug this for real as we need
to have it on the mirrors before the power loss. But releasing it in this
state won't get us many friends. I'm pretty sure it's one or two root
causes, the problem is to find them ;(

http://download.opensuse.org/factory/iso/ has new ISOs and the factory repo
has M7, perhaps more people looking into the problem help.

On the good news: The number of build failures is really down to something
that would have been acceptable weeks ago ;)

Greetings, Stephan