Re: [opensuse-factory] MS6 double click with theme "Plastique" / no answer?
  • From: Karl Sinn <news@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 10:06:02 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 26. August 2009 10:37:15 schrieb Karl Sinn:
Am Mittwoch, 26. August 2009 10:08:45 schrieb Karl Sinn:
I found the guilty one for my double click problem on MS6.

When I switch to the "Plastique" theme after I need double clicks in
system settings and in other places like file dialog of k3b and
ktorrent...

I checked every theme now, and I have double click with all of them. Only
the oxygen theme will give me single click...

Hi,

I have no answer to this problem. Does it mean that nobody can reproduce the
bug?

Karl