Re: [opensuse-factory] where is gkrellm?
  • From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 16:18:54 +0200
On Mon, Sep 07, 2009 at 02:17:11AM +0200, Pavol Rusnak wrote:
<snip>
Install with zypper. RPM does not solve dependencies.

I would say "Use the one-click-install (which uses zypper via YaST) when
you are on the website already. OCICLI if you are on CLI.

houghi
--
Listen do you hear them drawing near in their search for the sinners?
Feeding on the power of our fear and the evil within us.