Re: [opensuse-factory] New thunderbird little problems - html?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 07:04:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Monday, 2009-09-07 at 11:41 +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:

What would be useful is a button to select compose or reply or forward
a single email in html mode, which is a thing I very seldom do - but I
needed to, to run a test.

How a message is formatted depends on what you have set in the Address
Book for that particular entry. If none is set then you are asked in
which of the 3 formats you want the message sent.

I'm compossing new emails, without destination yet.

(But I think the editor always comes up in HTML but your message - as
this one from you - is sent in plain-text, if selected.)

That's right. If html is enabled for the sending account, then you do have the choice, when you click send.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.