Re: [opensuse-factory] New thunderbird little problems
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 14:02:11 +0200

On 09/06/2009 01:56 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Hi,

The other is that now, when I hit "reply to all" on a mail list, I do get
reply to all, instead of
that trick we had that instead gave us the reply to list. Does this work
differently now, or is it a
bug? I don't remember right now what setting we changed :-?

Wow.

I'm not sure, but just now a "reply to list" droplist/button has suddenly
appeared in the grey
background area of each message. I'm sure it was not there a while ago, I
looked. Weird...

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.